Paradise Scented Drawer Liners
These flowers are designed to bloom in unexpected places. With their delicate scent and beautiful colors, the six large sheets will dress up shelves, drawers and cabinets throughout the house. was created by Bruce & Deborah Michel in the early 1980s. The first product was an elaborate "memory book" called Our Country Diary. Still a favorite today, it is filled with vintage artwork, quirky quotes, notable dates and plenty of room to record all the events of the year. Our Country Diary will become a beautiful record of your family life. When they first created their signature elephant logo, it signified a remembrance of all things special. Although has greatly expanded into bath & body, home fragrance and decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the company's history, it is even more fitting today! Whether you are a new or a long-time friend, we welcome you to enjoy the art, lather up with our English soaps, set an elegant table with napkins, candles, plates, and serveware, and end your day with wonderfully fragrant bubble bath.
What you see is what you will get
- Look to Michel Design Works for luxurious, all-natural bath and body products and beautiful home and stationery items
- Sure to be a treasured housewarming, birthday or secret Santa gift
- The intoxicating scent of plumeria and hibiscus flowers invites you to a tropical paradise
- Scented drawer liners wake the senses and bring something special to the everyday
- Six large 18 x 24-inch sheets are beautifully packaged in a keepsake gift box